About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Report Card Day...

Yesterday, in the mail, we received report cards for 2 of our 6 children. High school and middle schools are every 6 weeks and elementary is 9 weeks at reporting grades.
I tore open the perforated cards....I always loved report card day, and still do....
Deirdre was first...
Orchestra-93
Science-95
PE-100
TX GEOGRAPHY AND HISTORY-95
MATH-90
ENGLISH LANG ART & RD-91
CHOIR-94
Yes Straight A's.
Now Caitlin....
PE-99
WORLD GEOGRAPHY-86
ART-98
DEV SOCIAL SKILLS-80
ENGLISH-84
STUDY SKILLS-80
MATH-92
Yes A's and B's.....
I am so proud, I could bust.
Not bad for a severely autistic 15 year old and a 12 year old with Asperger's......

But, I really did not expect anything less from them...

No comments: