About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 08, 2006

You People Scare ME....

I do not care who takes offense to this blog..This is strictly for me.
You parent's...and I use the word loosely....SCARE ME.
You guys take your small, precious children and put them in a HBOT chamber. You have no idea how to do this, but HELL, if it CURES Autism, what the HECK????.
I am totally shocked what I read on the Autism Parent's Forums. I really am.

Let us try this:
Wake up in the morning.
Hug and Kiss your child Good Morning (please try to hold back the disappointment that they are autistic)
Let them dress themselves or help them dress
Feed them breakfast
Take them to school
Kiss them goodbye
When you greet them after school, hug them again
Help them with their homework, if they have any
Let them play
Feed them dinner
Let them bathe or bathe them
Get Them Dressed for bed
Snack if necessary
Read a Bedtime Story
Say prayer...if you believe
Kiss and Hug them Goodnight....

And start all over again....

Is that so Friggin Hard?????

I read on one sight where a mother is doing HBOT on her 1 year old child. ONE YEAR OLD...now wants to know if she should start B12 shots. ONE YEAR OLD. I was hoping someone with at little sanity would write back that they believe it is too young to do this to such a small child....Oh, but No. They write back "THE SOONER THE BETTER"....

Why on earth would you take a precious little soul and succumb them to the atrocities you do??? Then you second guess each other about the proper protocol...
I hope you can live with the results in a few years and I really hope your children can forgive you for the unneccesary treatments you give or have given them....
I hope it is worth it !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on not medicating children for disorders that don't require medication, and are not proven effective. But I have a disorder that can only be treated with medication, and if I don't take it I will die. I've taken this medication since the day I was born and have turned out to be mother with 3 children and a loving husband. so please watch what you say about people not going to turn out right if they're medicated.

Mom26children said...

Anonymous,
With all due respect...no where in this blog post did I mention medication..
I mentioned Hbot..which is an oxygen chamber..not medication.

Jeanette