About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

FACE TO FACEBOOK...

I recently "friended" a person on Facebook, who by her Facebook name was a
commenter on the Autism Speaks forum. This mother of a child with Autism
tends to be more towards the Neurodiverse side than the BM side of treating
their child with Autism.
She puts up with criticism well, and stands her ground without being hateful, so I
accepted her "friend" request.
Well. lo and behold, it was brought to my attention today that some scum bag of
a parent on the Autism Speaks forum has used this name to gain information from
some of my true Facebook Friends.
First and foremost...how really stupid is this person. It is so very easy to find
out your true identity. Do you think that the true person cannot sue you for
using their name? Do you think we cannot join in on that fun for using our information
to play your really silly little game?
I hope you lose a lot of sleep over this. You were really, truly playing with the wrong
set of people.
If you have children with Autism...which, by the way, I think you do (and more than one..
wink, wink), I hope you start refocusing your attention away from stalking and prying
into people's lives and start dealing with your own life. By what I know...it sucks!!!!

To the innocent person who was affected by this...I am so sorry you were brought into
this..you were put into a situation that was not warranted by any of your actions...
Let me know what you need from my end...I will help you !!!!

3 comments:

kathleen said...

I am sorry that this happened to you-funny, I was given the gift of a virus today-the tech I spoke with felt that it came through my blogspot account. We will all just keep on keeping on Jeanette..Actions speak louder than words don't ya think?

Mom26children said...

Kathleen,
Some very pathetic person or people had way too much time on their hands.
Funny thing...Facebook already knows their true identity. Serious trouble could be heading their way...
I truly do not know how they are raising children with this type of behavior. Poor kids.

Gonzo said...

The mind boggles.