About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

GOD REQUIRED ANOTHER ANGEL....


I heard the news this week about a friend from Pflugerville High School. Debra (Debbie) Webster passed away, unexpectedly, on July 18, 2008. We just celebrated our 30 year class reunion last month, and unfortunate for us, Debbie was not there.

She always kept up with class activities, what I have been told....

Debbie Webster was the type of person who stayed to herself. If she was your friend, you certainly knew it. She was smart, smarter than the rest of us. She was funny. She was pretty, although I don't think the boy's knew it yet.....

Debbie NEVER had a bad word to say about anyone....she was helpful and kind.

This was the obituary that was in the Tyler paper:

Services are pending for Debra Youngs, 47, of Troup. Mrs. Youngs died July 18 in Grand Cayman.

Cook-Walden/Capital Parks Funeral Home in Pflugerville will direct the services once date and time is set.
Mrs. Youngs is survived by husband Lance Youngs of Troup; mother, Linda Webster of Leander; brothers, Roger Webster of Leander and Andy Webster of Conroe; mother-inlaw and father-in-law, Mary Anne and Elam Coney of Troup; and other relatives.
I don't know why God takes beautiful young women so young....I lost 2 good friends last year who died suddenly also. God must need them up in Heaven, more than we need them here.
I guess I am selfish and am not ready to let my friends go so quickly.
Rest in Peace Debra....you will be missed.....

1 comment:

vicki said...

I saw this in the paper and just knew it was her. I drug out the yearbook to be sure. She turned out to be a beautiful woman didn't she?

How sad to go so young.