About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Monday, January 19, 2009

GO GOO....

I was cleaning up after dinner tonight and took the broom into the Therapy
Room to sweep up a bit. I walked in and saw my 2 sons in there.
Kiernan was watching Barney and Patrick was on the computer.

I said, "Hey boys, how's it going'?"

Patrick said, "Good"....
but...

Kiernan said "Goo"...

Go Figure !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is goo to good as Wha? is to What? Is Kiernan a teenager? I think it's great that you have a therapy room in your house. What do the kids like to do?

Anonymous said...

No, I just saw the picture of Kiernan next post down.It's the new yep for yes and nu for no!