About Me

I am the proud mother of 6 children. 5 of our children have autism. We do not feel our world has ended, but just begun. We do not chelate, intervene biochemically, give shots of any kind, practice ABA, etc. We treat them as we treat any humanbeing. We treat them with kindness and respect and expect the same from them. They are exceptional children.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A BOY AND HIS DIVA...


Yes, that is correct, that is my little Wrestling-obsessed son with his very own Wrestling Diva.
Her name is Amy Dumas (she wrestled under the name of LITA) and she was playing a gig in Austin at my brother's club. She has a group now, THE LUCHAGORS, and my brother booked them last night.
My brother then arranged for my son, the world's foremost authority on Wrestling, to meet Ms. Dumas.
Of course my son, Mr. Chatty Man, was close-lipped and very shy....
Today, all we heard about was LITA this and LITA that....
Little Pat listened to every song on the CD she gave him and signed for him, except the songs with the "b" word....he is very anti-cursing. I raised such a good little boy.
A big "cyber-hug" to Ms. Amy Dumas....you made one little boy a very happy wrestling fan and an even more AMY DUMAS fan....Thanks.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

It's great when dreams come true.

Wonder what the next one will be?

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's getting so big. I hope Josh and Dylan are anti-cursing. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Can you even imagine.

By the way, your mom can live in myshed if she wants...